Degree or not Degree (DOND) addresses the education and career opportunities available to college-age adults. We welcome submissions of original articles on topics related to higher education and its alternatives, including direct entry into career fields.
- Content must be interesting and relevant to the site’s theme and readers
- Content must be 100% original. Please do not submit material which has been published elsewhere. Contact us to discuss any unusual situations.
- By submitting content for consideration, you grant DOND perpetual license to make use of your submission in any of our platforms (websites, social media, etc.). You retain original copyright.
- Articles should typically have a range of 300-1,200 words.
- We encourage students (ages 18+) and school faculty and staff to collaborate with us by submitting content for publication, whether as part of a formal project or simply to share one’s stories. We also welcome stories from employers or anyone who has recently entered the workforce.
- Submissions may consist of 1) final drafts, 2) representative introductory paragraphs, or 3) well-organized ideas captured in a written summary or outline. If we are interested in 2 or 3, we will ask you to submit complete drafts for review.
- We do not pay authors for their submissions, but you can promote your interests within your feature and in your author profile.
- To submit any content, you must agree to our formal Submission Agreement.